I did not quite get everything I wanted done, but I did get the website updated. I am still working on getting my favorite pictures pulled together. Over the past few days I have been recataloging my images. I have a pretty good workflow, however I put a little kink into it when I upgrade to Snow Leopard and I did not reimport the pictures properly. Operator Error. So I have spent the past 2 days backing up 250.34 GB of images to 46 DVDs, so I don’t lose anything. Yup, it has take a while. So I still need to go through and clean those directories and remove duplicates a little but I have a few days for that.
It is time for some sleep.